South Africa :: Gauteng
Category: Attraction :: Viewpoint
Be the first to submit a link
This fountain was imported from Ireland by Sammy Marks and stood at Church Square for some time. In 1910, it was donated to the Zoo by the City Council of Pretoria. Only three of these cast-iron fountains were ever made. One was melted down during the Second World War and the whereabouts of the third is unknown.
|Address :||Pretoria, 0001, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Notes on Activities:||(Not all activities listed are necessarily offered on the POIs premises).|
Be the first to leave a comment.
Be the first to submit a link or media file