Botswana :: Eastern Botswana/Tuli
Category: Attraction :: Ruins
Be the first to submit a link
The Bamangwato people under Kgosi Khama III settled in the western end of the Tswapong Hills. A church was built in 1892 and initially the people’s houses were clustered around it. However, as the terrain was too rocky they moved away to what is today the fast-developing town of Palapye.
|Address :||Eastern Botswana/Tuli, Botswana|
Be the first to upload an image.
Be the first to leave a comment.
Be the first to submit a link or media file