South Africa :: Kruger Park
Category: Attraction :: Museum
Be the first to submit a link
Hut number S1 is the oldest in Skukuza camp and has been restored to its original state. W.A. Campbell was one of the first members of the Parks Board and he donated this hut in 1929. One can view original artefacts of the time in the hut. Next to the museum is an original red Pegasus petrol pump as well as the smallest hut in Kruger. It was used as a broom closet.
|Address :||Skukuza, Mpumalanga, South Africa|
|Landing Strip Nearby|
Be the first to leave a comment.
Be the first to submit a link or media file